The Whitehall-Coplay School District believes:
- All students can learn, are unique and have positive contributions to make.
- All students desire success, acceptance, and recognition.
- All students need nurturing relationships to mature socially, intellectually, and emotionally in their individual style and at their own pace in a safe environment.
- It is imperative that the educational process function on the premise that all students want to learn.
- Life-long learning is essential for success in a changing global society for all members of the community.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the school district, student, family, government, and community.
- Extending the use of school facilities provides opportunities for continuous learning for community members of all ages.
- Excellence in programs, facilities, and technology is achievable and always worth the investment.
- Developing understanding, respect, and appreciation for others is essential in today’s diverse society