- Be polite and courteous at all times.
- Be tolerant of the differences in people and try to make new friends.
- Do not bring valuables to school. These would include cell phones, trading cards, electronic games, extra money, etc.
- Have pride in your community, your school, and YOURSELF.
- See the teacher or principal if you have a problem. They are there to help you.
- Play in assigned areas only.
- Use playround equipment properly.
- Take turns on all playground equipment.
- Throwing of snow is not allowed at any time.
- Tackle games will not be allowed.
- Line up quietly at the end of recess.
- Enter the lunchroom quietly.
- Stay seated until you are to go back to your classroom.
- Eat and speak quietly.
- When finished, put your garbage into containers.
- No food may be taken to the classrooms.
- Wait quietly for your teacher or monitor to dismiss you.
- Exit quietly.