Useful links

    • Working Paper Procedures - Also, please note: a student from another school that lives in Whitehall must bring their most current grades, attendance log, and behavior log for a Whitehall HS administrator to look at and approve.

    According to child labor laws of the state of Pennsylvania, all persons between 14 and 18 must have a working permit in order to engage in full or part-time employment. Working papers are issued by Whitehall High School to all residents of the school district who are affected by the law.

    To begin the application process, a parent or guardian must come to the main office of the high school with one of the following: student’s birth certificate, passport, or green card.