- Absentee Excuse Form- Can use this form for when your child is absent from school.
- Enrollment- This contains information about student enrollment.
- Parent Portal- Online grading system for parents.
- Gifted Program- This contains information on how to be a part of the gifted program.
- Whitehall Library- A link to the Whitehall Library website.
- CHIP Website- PA childrens health insurance program.
- Prescription Medication Form - The form needed for prescription medication.
- Dental Report Form The form for dental information.
- College information- Information about college enrollment and aid.
- Lunch Menu- The lunch menu for the high school.
- Senior Excusal Contract- The form seniors need for block excusal.
- Physical- The form needed to get a physical.
- Health - Information on Whitehall health services.
- High School Student Quick Links
- Study Island - Link to Study Island for PSSA practice.
- Online Literature Textbook - Link to access.
- Whitehall Library - Links to the Whitehall Library website
- Power School Grades Access - Provides access to grades and attendence
- CareerCruising - Career research and planning tool
- Moodle - Access your course online
- Working Paper Procedures - Also, please note: a student from another school that lives in Whitehall must bring their most current grades, attendance log, and behavior log for a Whitehall HS administrator to look at and approve.
According to child labor laws of the state of Pennsylvania, all persons between 14 and 18 must have a working permit in order to engage in full or part-time employment. Working papers are issued by Whitehall High School to all residents of the school district who are affected by the law.
To begin the application process, a parent or guardian must come to the main office of the high school with one of the following: student’s birth certificate, passport, or green card.