Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Whitehall-Coplay School District

Logo Title

Getting your Concern Addressed


All families at some point have a concern that they need support resolving. The special education department is here to help. If your child has an IEP, follow these steps. 

 Step 1
If your child has a problem at school related to special education, reach out to your child’s case manager. 

Step 2
If for any reason you require additional assistance after speaking with your case manager, please contact the special education supervisor. 

 Step 3
If you require further assistance after speaking with the special education case manager and the supervisor of special education, please contact the Director of Special Education.