Getting your Concern Addressed

  • All families at some point have a concern that they need support resolving. The special education department is here to help. If your child has an IEP, follow these steps.
  • Step 1 If your child has a problem at school related to special education, reach out to your child’s case manager.
  • Step 2 If for any reason you require additional assistance after speaking with your case manager, please contact the special education supervisor.
  • Step 3 If you require further assistance after speaking with the special education case manager and the supervisor of special education, please contact the Director of Special Education.