SUPPORT STAFF POSITION CHECKLIST
IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY SENT A APPLICATION WITHIN THE LAST YEAR, ONLY A LETTER OF INTEREST AND AN UPDATED RESUME IS REQUIRED.
We ask that you collect ALL the documents listed below and submit all of them at the same time to the District Office. Only complete applications, including components listed below, will be considered for employment. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THE SUPPORT STAFF APPLICATION, PLEASE VERIFY THAT ALL OF THE APPLICATION COMPONENTS LISTED BELOW WERE INCLUDED.
- A cover letter outlining the position (s) for application.
- Completed application
- Updated resume.
- A copy of my Act 34, Criminal History Check.
- A copy of my Act 151, Child Abuse History Check.
- A copy of my Act 24, Arrest/Conviction Report & Certification Form.
- A copy of my FBI Fingerprint-Based Background Check.
- A copy of my School Personnel Health Record including TB Test Results.
- Act 168 Disclosure forms (Link will be provided online by employer)
- Child Abuse Training Certificate. (If complete)
Thank you for your interest in the Whitehall-Coplay School District. If you have any questions regarding this form or attached documents, please call 610-439-1431 x1020. Your application will remain in our active file for a period of one year.
All application materials should be sent to:
Human Resource Manager
2940 MacArthur Road, Whitehall, PA 18052
610-439-1431 Emails are only accepted if you are unable to drop off your materials at the District Office. The documents must be in one PDF file. Please send to the following email address.